dimanche 28 juin 2015

Défi juin Scrap Around the World/ June challenge

Voici ma page pour le moodboard juin sur le site de Scrap Around the World. J'ai fait ma page sur un ransparent, c'est pas évident à prendre en photo!!!Je me suis inspiré des couleurs, de l'écriture, des chevrons et des fleurs décorative de fête, j'ai fabriqué plusieurs avec lesquelles j'ai fait mon fond.

This is my page for the june challenge on Scrap Around the World. I make my page with a transparent and this is really hard to take my picture!!! For my inspiration i use, the color, the writing, the chevron and the big party flower, I made my flower for my background.




MErci de prendre le temps de regarder/ Thank you to take time to watch.


6 commentaires:

  1. Adorable page! I love how you carried the pinwheel flowers throughout! All the best from SATW! :)

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Beautiful! I love the rosettes! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW this month!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Beautiful!!! All those lovely rosettes! Thank you for joining us over at SATW xx

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Adorable! Merci pour votre participation au challenge de SATW !

    RépondreEffacer
  5. C'est tres belle!! J'aime les fleurs decoratifs et les couleurs tu as choisi. Bravo!
    Merci pour ta participation au moodboard du SATW!

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Beautiful layout! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW this month!

    RépondreEffacer