jeudi 16 novembre 2017

Epic

Hi everyone,

Today, I show you my second and last page for Rinea.
Aujourd’hui, je vous présenter ma deuxième et dernière page pour Rinea. 

For this layout, I used the bright color, pink, purple, blue of Jewell Foiled PaperVariety Pack by RINEA. I cut some triangles that I then glued around my photo 8 x 12.
Pour cette page, j’ai utilisé les couleurs éclatantes, rose, bleu, mauve du kit Jewell. Je les ai coupés en triangles et assemblés autour de ma photo 8x12.



After, I stick some silver foil paper on a chipboard

Ensuite, j'ai collé du papier foil sur un chipboard.


I also used a die to cut out my title.

J’ai aussi utilisé un die pour découper mon titre.



I hope you enjoyed my layout and make sure to visit my blogInstagram, and YouTube for more great inspiration.

Thank you so much to the owner Diane Agarwal for this opportunity. It was a pleasure to work with these products.
Merci beaucoup à la propriétaire Diane Agarwal de m’avoir fait confiance . Ce fût un véritable plaisir de travailler avec ces produits.

Materials used /Matériels utilisés


Rinea foil paper: silver, pink, purple and blue, 13@arts paper, doodlebug die-cut, heidi swapp stickers, wild orchid craft flower.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire